Want more anime or manga, but finding yourself short on cash? Trade in your old anime and manga for cash or store credit. There are two great ways to do it.
Here's how it works:
At the store/convention(s):
- Bring your item(s) to us with a valid ID
- We will do some research while you browse
- We quote you a price
- You say yes or no
- We give you cash or store credit
- Sign up for an account on our site.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org which includes the following information:
- Title of the anime or manga
- UPC or ISBN
- Item condition (New, Like New, Very Good, Good, Acceptable)
- E-mail Address
- Any additional comments regarding the item (Optional)
- Pictures (Optional)
- We will evaluate the value of your item(s) and e-mail you a quote with further instructions.
- You will ship the item(s) to us and we will verify that the description sent matches the item(s) received.
- Upon receipt of the item(s), your online account will be credited or cash will be sent to you via PayPal or Check.
- Finally, you can buy whatever item(s) you want from our online store, or spend your store credit at our store or convention booth.
We will not take in:
- Damaged/scratched discs
- Manga with torn covers or damage that renders it unreadable
- Discs without cases
- Items marked as promotional
- Items purchased with the intent to resell
- Bootlegs or illegal copies
- Items that are all-region or region free
- Previous rental copies
- Stollen, borrowed, or otherwise illegally obtained items
- Selller [You] must have the legal authority to sell the items in question.
- Seller must be at least 18 years of age or with a parent or legal guardian.
- Seller must have a valid government issued ID.
- We will hold the item for 72 hours before we put it out for sale.
- We are not responsible for any items that have been lost or damaged in transit.
- We are not responsible for items shipped to us without the proper procedures being followed.
- We reserve the right to deny or decline trade-ins at our discretion.
- Seller agrees to pay return shipping if we decline a trade-in due to inaccurate description.
- If you disagree with the quoted price, we can provide information on how we arrived at our quote.